Commercial Projects Layouts

Keppel Land has entered into a joint-venture to develop a 9.68-ha site in Bangalore, India, into a high-rise condominium development called Elita Promenade.

Keppel Land will have a 51% interest in this project, while JV partner Puravankara Projects Limited, a leading residential developer in Bangalore, will hold the remaining 49%.

Located in south of Bangalore's city centre, in the established middle-class residential district of JP Nagar, the site is situated in a locality popular for IT campuses, with easy access to the city’s outer ring road. It also has a frontage of about 250 m to the Puttenahali Lake.

The proposed project will be a high-rise condominium development with comprehensive recreational facilities such as a swimming pool, a clubhouse and a gymnasium in lush landscaped grounds.

To be developed in phases over four to five years, the site is expected to yield 1,572 units comprising mostly two- and three-bedroom apartments with unit saleable area ranging from 1,100 to 1,500 sf targeted at the middle-income homebuyers.

 Project Brief
Floor Plan